EVMA™ Earned Value Management Associate™ credential certification program is an intensive project control, project management and Earned Value Management (EVM) skills and competencies building program designed to develop the basic knowledge base of EVM and project personnel in the application of project management and earned value management theory utilized on projects. Numerous practical examples, case studies and best practices are used throughout this program
Registration, Payment & Schedule of Classes
EVMA™ Earned Value Management Associate™ Certification™
EVMA™ Earned Value Management Associate™ Certification Brochure, EVMA™ Earned Value Management Associate™ Certification Application and EVMI® Affidavit Of Identity Forms
Please download below EVMA™ Earned Value Management Associate™ Certification Brochure, EVMA™ Earned Value Management Associate™ certification application form and EVMI® Affidavit of Identity below and mail completed forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION STEP 1: Download & Complete EVMA™ Forms:
REGISTRATION STEP 2: Email Your Completed EVMA™ Forms:
EMAIL YOUR COMPLETED AND SIGNED EVMA CERTIFICATION APPLICATION AND EVMI AFFIDAVIT OF IDENTITY FORMS ALONG WITH TWO 2×2 PASSPORT SIZED PICTURES IN .jpeg FORMAT AND YOUR MOST RECENT RESUME TO EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
REGISTRATION STEP 3: MAKE & COMPLETE YOUR PAYMENT
PAYMENT OF $3999 FOR 1 PARTICIPANT:
Please make your credit card payment via our secured STRIPE Payment Gateway Button at:
PAY $3,999 (USD) for 1 Participant
MAKE YOUR PAYMENT OF $3999 USING THIS SECURED STRIPE PAYMENT BUTTON
PAYMENT FOR GROUPS OF 25 PARTICIPANTS:
PAY $99,975 (USD) for 25 Participants
PAY $199,950 (USD) for 50 Participants
PAY $399,900 (USD) for 100 Participants
2023 Schedule of EVMA™ Classes:
USA/CANADA – MARCH 2023
MARCH 2023 – ONLINE – USA/CANADA | FROM 9.00 AM to 3.00 PM (CENTRAL TIME) | DATES: 6- 8, MARCH, 2023) (***URGENT: THIS CLASS IS OPEN. FEW SEATS STILL AVAILABLE)
USA/CANADA – MARCH 2023
MARCH 2023 – ONLINE – USA/CANADA | FROM 9.00 AM to 3.00 PM (CENTRAL TIME) | DATES: 6- 8, MARCH, 2023) (***URGENT: THIS CLASS IS FULL. REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!!!)
EVMA™ Earned Value Management Associate™ is a trademark of EVMI® in the USA and internationally and fully protected under International Trademark and Copyrights Treaties and Laws among nations
Introduction & Objectives
EVMA™ Earned Value Management Associate™ credential certification program is an intensive project controls, project management and earned value management (EVM) skills and competencies building program designed to develop the basic knowledge base of project personnel in the application of project management and earned value management theory utilized on projects. Numerous practical examples, case studies and best practices are used throughout this program. Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to Develop Project Plans, Develop Work Break Down Structures (WBS), Understand Project Scheduling Techniques and Identify Network Paths; Implement Earned Value Management; Identify Variances on a Project (Cost Variances, Schedule Variances, Variance at Completion); Provide Corrective Actions on Variances; Identify Different Organizational Structures & Types, Stakeholder Responsibilities & Roles; Implement Risk Management, and Quality Assurance; and Understand what the EIA-748-D EVMS industry standards requirements are. Effective Project Management, Project Controls and Earned Value Management (EVM) is essential to the successful delivery and rollout of any project on time, within budget and within technical scope.
ONSITE & ONLINE TRAINING:
All EVMA™ Earned Value Management Associate™ onsite training in the USA requires a minimum of 20 registered participants. All EVMA™ Earned Value Management Associate™ online training requires a minimum of 100 registered participants for delivery
***PLEASE NOTE: At the end of the Day 3, all participants must take a two hour 10 question exam. A passing grade of 80% is required for EVMA™ Earned Value Management Associate™ credential certification
The EVMA™ Earned Value Management Associate™ certification applicant must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalency with a minimum of 2 years work experience OR an Associates or Bachelors Degree from an accredited university
Applicant must be able to use a personal computer and must have familiarity with Microsoft Office programs such as MS Excel, MS Power point and MS Word.
Mathematics and quantitative skills required; Research skills required; Analytical skills required; Written skills required. (Report writing such as Executive Summaries)
Outline, Curriculum & PDUs
EVMA™ OUTLINE, CURRICULUM, MODULES (3 DAY CLASS)
Module 1: Introduction to Project Management, Project Control and Earned Value Management
- Discuss what is Project Management, Project Control and Earned Value Management (EVM) ?
- Explain why Project Management, Project Control and Earned Value Management are essential to project success.
- Explain the triple constraints in Project Management.
- Discuss the importance for Project Management Office (PMO) establishment
Module 2: Project Life Cycle
- Explain the project life cycle concept.
- Describe the importance of stakeholders.
- Discuss the types of organizations.
Module 3: Key Project Management Processes
- Monitoring & Controlling
Module 4: Managing Project Scope & Definition
- Discuss Scope Planning; Work Breakdown Structure (WBS); work decomposition.
- Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS); organizational chart
- Discuss Scope creep and the Change management and change control process.
Module 5: Managing Project Time
- Discuss Project Time Management Processes.
- Discuss Basic Scheduling Processes and Concepts
- Discuss Scope Management Plan development
Module 6: Earned Value Management (EVM) & Project Control
- Performance Measurement Baseline establishment.
- Earned Value Management Theory, Concepts and Analytics
- Earned Value Management application
- EVMATOM® Earned Value Management Accountability, Transparency and Oversight Matrix®
Module 7: Quality Management & Managing Project Quality
- Project Quality Management processes
- Quality Management Tools
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Audits
Module 8: Risk Management & Managing Project Risks
- Risk Management Theory, Concepts and Analytics
- Risk Management Processes
- Risk Management Planning
- Risk Control and Monitoring
Module 9: EIA 748-D Earned Value Management Industry Standards
- 32 Criteria of the EIA 748-D Industry Standard explained in detail.
- Objective evidence for each of the 32 criteria is discussed and examples are given.
Module 10: Earned Value Management Mandates and Trends
US Federal Government Earned Value Management mandates
EVMA™ CERTIFICATION EXAMINATION (2 hours)
At the end of Day 3, all EVMA™ participants will complete a two hour examination
Ten questions are given and the passing grade of 80% is required to earn EVMA™ Earned Value Management Associate™ certification.
EVMA™ PDUs & RENEWAL
24 Professional Development Units (PDUs) is awarded for EVMA™ certification completion. All EVMA™ certifications must be renewed every 3 years
$3,499 (USD) per participant
EVMA™ APPLICATION & REGISTRATION
Download application and register to pay at: https://evmi.com/evma
EVMA™ CERTIFICATION IS GLOBAL AND OFFERED ONLINE
EVMA™ certification training program is interactive and offered online (virtually) via ZOOM with a Live Instructor to participants around the globe across all time zones
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Internet: https://evmi.com | https://evmi.com/evma
EVMI, P.O BOX 1624 FRISCO TEXAS 75034 USA
EVMI® Earned Value Management Institute® is the Trusted Authority in Earned Value Management (EVM), Project Management and Project Control Training & certification around the globe
Who Should Apply
Anyone who needs to understand and strengthen their project management and earned value management skill sets, knowledge base and competencies. Participants will learn the processes of Project Management Theory; Earned Value Management Theory; and Effective Project Management Application. There will be numerous examples and case studies to strengthen teaching concepts.
A typical EVMA™ Earned Value Management Associate™ class included the an Analyst of an Electronics Manufacturing firm in South Dakota, Financial Analyst at a Defense contracting firm, an Junior Project Accountant from a Fortune 500 company based in Texas, a Scheduler and Planner from a Utilities firm in Illinois, and several junior level Project Associates
Some of our distinguished EVMA™ Earned Value Management Associate™ share their EVMA™ experience and discuss the benefits of their EVMA™ credentials to their organizations at: https://www.evmi.com/testimonials-page
ALL EVMI®’s INSTRUCTORS:
(1) Have a Master Of Science (MS) Degree in Project Management and A Second Master Of Science (MS) Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Civil, Computer, Mechanical, Aeronautical, Software), Or Computer Science Or Information Technology Or Business Administration; or Phd or DSc in related field
(2) Are EVMP® Earned Value Management Professional® and EVMA™ Earned Value Management Associate™ certification holders from EVMI®;
(3) Have Over Fifteen Years of Earned Value Management (EVM), Project Controls and Project Management Experience in Industry Or Government Or Both;
(4) Have Implemented Several EIA 748-C Compliant and DCMA Compliant Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) on very large, complex and high dollar (multimillion/multibillion valued) programs and projects;
(5) Have Taught In or currently teach in Graduate Programs In Accredited Universities and or at Community Colleges in the USA and abroad