ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management Industry Standard Implementation
In order for any business to succeed they need to have the right planning, the right strategy, and the right execution. We help our clients expand and grow by providing them all three. We know how important it is to have the right quality plan and execution strategy. If your quality plan is wrong then every step you take will be in the wrong direction as well. This moves companies away from their objective instead of towards it. We study our clients deeply before suggesting any quality plan, because we have to ensure that we have all the variables in check.
Once we have a quality plan in place, we work with our clients on creating a quality implementation strategy. Many organizations think that the quality strategy and plan are the same but they are not. We know that plan is what we try to achieve and strategy is how we are going to achieve the plan.
About the ISO 9000 and ISO 9001 Certification
The ISO 9000 Standards series is one the most commonly applied Quality Management Certification within industry, ranging from manufacturing to Federal contracting.
The ISO 9000 family of standards is a series of guidance material specifically focused on assisting organizations on the implementation and certification of a general quality management system. The ISO 9000 Standards series includes the following guidance:
- ISO 9000 Quality Management Systems – Fundamentals and Vocabulary: Overview of basic quality terminology and vocabulary, as well as the explanation of strategic principles for the development and implementation of quality management systems
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Requirements: Specific requirements for use by an organization in the implementation and operation a quality management system to meet customer and regulatory requirements
- ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems – Guidelines for Performance Improvements: Additional guidance on quality management systems, beyond the ISO 9001 requirements that is specifically focused on the continual improvement of performance of an organization
ISO 9001:2015 in the Global Workplace
Over 1,000,000 companies across the world have incorporated ISO 9001 guidance into the development of their quality approach and business practices. ISO 9001’s global popularity can be explained by a variety of reasons, including that it supports:
- A framework for management to establish and measure common objectives;
- Defining of an organization’s functional and operational capability;
- Increased focus on Customer Satisfaction; and
- Demonstration of Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
Why ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 has continued to gain popularity because of the flexibility of the standard’s Quality Management System guidelines that are applied to virtually every industry, business model and company. Multiple studies have shown that companies that implement ISO 9001 tend to outperform similar organizations, which have not implemented an ISO 9001 based quality management system. The performance difference is apparent in many ways, such as:
- Reduced error rates in the delivery of goods or services,
- Improved return on business assets,
- Improved customer satisfaction, and
- Increased marketability.
ISO 9001:2015 Implementation Requirements
An organization ultimately needs to understand the ISO 9001:2015 requirements and apply the principles to the way operations are performed.
ISO 9001:2015 is comprised of seven major sections of guidance that must be implemented by a company:
|4||Context of the Organization||
ISO Objectives and Methodology
The objectives of ISO 9001:2015 requirements are to provide a methodology on how an organization implements and operates a Quality Management System. The standard is written in a way that allows the principles to be applied to any organization, with attention to the development of Strategic Quality Objectives and Support to an organization’s operational and customer commitment.
An ISO 9001:2015 registration, or commonly referred to as a certification, is a method in which a company can verify that they have successfully implemented the ISO Standard Requirements.
After establishing a quality approach and performing reviews, a company may then employ an independent auditing company to review their processes and ensure that the company is adhering to both their processes and ISO 9001:2015 requirements. At the end of the assessment, the company is presented a Certificate of ISO 9001:2015 registration.
We can assist in getting your Quality Management System certified per the ISO 9001:2015 requirements and industry standards for Quality Management Systems.
EVMI®™ Earned Value Management Institute® – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively, effectively and efficiently.
You can transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days,
We also ensure that the whole team is included in the process and that no one is left out during the turnaround. The most crucial part is ensuring some degree of financial stability during the turnaround.
This is the most worrying part for most clients going through or needing a turnaround; it means that incoming cash flows will change completely. We help ease these issues through fantastic financial projections and a realistic view of what can be accomplished.
Creating a list of potential qualified prospects for your service or product can be daunting when you’re beginning your business. However, this needs to be considered as a follow up on your Target Market Analysis so you can hit the ground running.
Financial projections are a necessity for any company. As the leader of the company you need to know how your finances will look the next year. This also has the benefit of alerting you to any red flags you may be unaware of:
- Don James/Semplice – Article and News research
- HighVoltageBusiness – Company and Industry Research
- Goovers – Company and Industry Research
- IRISpace – Industry Research
- Lexos-Nexos – Company, Industry, Market Research
- Plombett – Industry Research
- Pronounce – market analysis report “slices”